– Demonstrated experience in web portfolio design, software development, web engineering, to include:
– Maintenance and upgrades
– Demonstrated experience with migrating websites into a cloud environment
– Demonstrated experience with Cold Fusion v. 10
– Demonstrated experience with Red Hat v. 6 and above
– Demonstrated experience with Drupal v. 7.5 and Drupal 8, Windows operating systems and Github
– Demonstrated experience with IIS servers v. 7 and above
– Demonstrated experience with SSL encryption, Geo Trust security certificates (experience with Comodo a plus)
– Demonstrated experience with Agile, ITIL and other similar rapid deployment of services/products and software development tools and methodologies
– Demonstrated experience with LAMP Stack – open source platforms, and cloud based solutions. MySQL v. 5 and above, PHP v.5 and above
– Demonstrated experience with Agile, ITIL and other similar rapid deployment of services/products.
– Demonstrated experience with LAMP Stack – open source platforms, and cloud based solutions.
– Demonstrated experience with social media integration (e.g. facebook, RSS feeds, Twitter, etc.) and mobile application development.
– Demonstrated experience with third party Service as a Solution (SaaS) products (e.g. GovDelivery, SalesForce, etc.).
– Demonstrated experience with web-based user analytic tools (Google Analytics, DAP, iPerceptions, etc.) highly desired but not required.
– Help design, code, test, deploy and maintain releases for each application within the client’s web portfolio in accordance with the applicable design guidelines and regulations issued by the client and aligned with customer leadership expectations.
– Assist with developing user stories
– Work with the senior Application Developer staff to compile, maintain and submit all documentation and testing requirements for security assessment and authorization (A&A) within the applicable Government standards and regulations. Also support all required testing, including building testing framework.
– Track, monitor and help senior developer staff resolve any application layer vulnerabilities in the web portfolio sites.
– Work with Sr. Level Application Developers to implement design requirements/changes to support future cloud migration activities.
– Perform other duties as required.
H1B is acceptable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year