LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire a sharp Associate Brand Intelligence Analyst to support part-time within our Brand Protection team on-site in our Reston, VA office.
The Associate Brand Intelligence Analyst employs our proprietary technology and processes to detect cases of abuse in the open source Internet. Alerting and providing rapid responses to mitigate online infractions help our clients protect their online brand, improve consumer confidence and reduce trademark and reputation risks on the internet.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processes and vets incidents identified by LookingGlass’s proprietary technology;
- Verifies that the tagging for all Brand Security incidents are correctly applied for HyperQueue/CTC alerting and reporting purposes;
- Collects, vets, and disseminates incidents involving brand and copyright infringement, trademark violations, distribution control, corporate compliance and online impersonation activities;
- Manual collection, processing and uploading of violation types when web crawlers or API feeds are not available to collect or detect incidents on identified online environments;
- Work directly with manager to identify ways to continuously improve internal procedures, client deliveries, and to improve the delivery efficiency of the BSaaS processing queue;
- Participate in manager-led weekly team meetings to discuss client delivery criteria and Brand team KPIs.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, technology, concepts and applications;
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Excel;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) required;
- Working towards a undergraduate degree
- Relevant experience in intelligence, technology, cyber-security is preferred;
- Knowledge of IM chat, HTTP, SSL, IRC, blogging, RSS, social networking sites and other Web-based discussion mediums are desirable.
Location: This position is only available in our Reston, VA office. Relocation is not provided.