At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink has a position open for CONTENT STRATEGIST.
Responsibilities include collaborating with Federal customer to craft and execute a multi-channel digital content strategy in support of agency mission objectives.
- Support the development and delivery of website and social media content
- Experience implementing a content strategy amid a cross-functional team of including IA & UX professionals, CMS developers, etc.
- Familiarity and/or direct experience supporting responsive design, social media integration, search engine optimization, video content, as well as RSS to support blogs, news feeds, podcasts, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methodology, web and software development principles is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience leading the management and development of public facing agency website portfolio
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.