Energy feeds on energy. If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first” organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then Lattice may well be just what you’re looking for.
Specific Job Description (Accountabilities & Requirements)
The CRM Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting CRM systems and its associated interfaces with other business applications. Current CRM systems contain Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC), Configure, Price and Quoting (CPQ) and Sales Performance Management (SPM). The interfaces are built using Oracle SOA architecture. This position will partner and work collaboratively with various business stakeholders, technical teams and will be responsible for requirements gathering, workflow analysis, system configuration, testing, and system administration tasks.
• Hands on experience implementing/supporting Oracle Sales Cloud CRM.
• Understand the requirements of the business and translate into technical/functional specifications.
• Conduct requirements gathering and other project management tasks for upgrades/enhancements/new system implementations
• Able to analyze data structures across legacy and new set of CRM systems.
• Work with business to elicit business process and system transformation between legacy and new systems.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Able to run SQL queries (SQL server), export results, and other Oracle’s tools to update or insert data into OSC, CPQ and SPM.
• Identify system issues and determine necessary resolutions.
• Follow best practices for SDLC, change management
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, or Business Analysis
• 7+ years experience as a Business Analysis and/or Systems Analyst
• 5+ year working with CRM tools (at least 2 year working with Oracle Sales Cloud)
• Tableau/OBIEE experience is preferred
• Strong SQL Skills – Minimum 3 years experience querying data and joining disparate data sets
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Lattice recognizes that employees are its greatest asset and the driving force behind success in a highly competitive, global industry. Lattice continually strives to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits program to attract, retain, motivate, reward and celebrate the highest caliber employees in the industry.
Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win. For more information about how our FPGA , CPLD , and programmable power management devices help our customers unlock their innovation, visit www.latticesemi.com. You can also follow us via , Facebook , or RSS . At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Feel the energy.