The Digital Signage Operator position is a part time position, responsible for Concourse L-Bar operation within the in house cable system during live event production. Secondary responsibility will assist with troubleshooting issues and operation with other Digital Signage within the Imagine system such as concession menu boards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Program and operate Concourse Digital Signal for In Arena Sports & Live event presentations
- Program boards with “RTD” and RSS field displays as well as live video display and graphics for fan entertainment & engagement.
- Load & Program upcoming events, nightly scores & sponsorship elements as needed and develop “on demand” sequencing for these elements
- Runs end of event “traffic reports” for sponsorship
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Working knowledge of graphic programs such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and an understanding of IP networking concepts.
- Good understanding of basic “trouble shooting concepts” in a broadcast environment.
- Ability to work with “RTD” field displays, RSS feeds, and sponsorship advertising elements and segments in graphic display
- Ability to work in a live fast past environment
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of internal contacts,
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organization.
- Ability to multi task and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Excel,
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Knowledge and passion for NBA basketball
- College Degree or working toward degree in Graphic Design, Broadcast/TV, Multi-Media production or Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years in set up live TV broadcast, sports broadcast or live in arena sporting events and production
- Hands on experience in a Ross XPression, Ross Dashboard and or Imagine environment preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.