There is energy here…energy you can feel crackling at any of our international locations. It’s an energy generated by enthusiasm for our work, for our teams, for our results and for our customers. Lattice is a worldwide community of engineers, designers, and manufacturing operations specialists in partnership with world-class sales, marketing and support teams, who are developing programmable logic solutions that are changing the industry. Our focus is on R&D, product innovation and customer service, and to that focus we bring total commitment and a keenly sharp competitive personality.
Energy feeds on energy. If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first” organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then Lattice may well be just what you’re looking for.
Specific Job Description (Accountabilities & Requirements)
The Director of Facilities manages a World Wide Facility organization across four major sites in the U.S. and Asia.
The Director of Facilities sets standards and manages direct reports across all major locations, supervising team members that drive Management By Objectives (MBOs) and address issues which impact the daily operation of the company. This includes but is not limited to: the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment and machinery, HVAC, chillers, CDA, vacuum, building lighting and other control systems, support equipment, grounds keeping, security, day porters, janitorial services, safety programs, OSHA compliance and overall facility appearance and employee comfort. This position sets, monitors and manages Key Performance Indicators to help ensure adequate facilities governance and to identify and drive continuous improvement objectives.
In addition, this position manages the corporate real-estate portfolio and works with corporate management to develop strategies, along with directly managing and driving all real-estate and infrastructure projects, improvements, facility additions, expansions and relocations across the Global organization. This position manages local jurisdictional compliance.
The Facility Director interfaces and works closely with all department heads and their teams, in order to share information related to the Facility organization and its operations.
The Facility Director is responsible for developing and managing the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the organizations cost centers across all major sites and the quarterly Facilities
This position manages all assigned direct reports and is responsible for the performance management, personal development and hiring of direct reports and their support staff.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and noise or vibration. The employee may also be exposed to a variety of extreme outside weather conditions.
Worldwide travel is expected for this position with more frequent travel throughout the U.S. and Portland HQ region.
The position reports to the V.P. of Corporate Services and is responsible to regularly update the management team on all matters pertaining to the status of all ongoing projects and issues across the organization.
1. Develop team and corporate MBO’s for the facility organization.
2. Manages corporate real-estate portfolio.
3. Manages Quarterly budgets.
4. Interface with landlords and property management for all sites.
5. Manages local jurisdictional compliance.
6. Prepare and maintain AOP that is in alignment with the company road map.
7. Assign and prioritize the organizations objectives, delegate responsibilities and schedule resources, to efficiently and effectively achieve said objectives.
8. Develops standards for facility décor, housekeeping, preventative maintenance, corporate safety and security.
9. Arrange and manage appropriate third-party contractor to support MBO’s.
10. Prepares project specific budgets and secures estimates and ratifies capitol expenses across the organization.
11. Work with internal customers to provide solutions and develop and implement improvement projects which align with the corporate roadmap and AOP.
12. Coaches, counsels and manages performance of direct reports.
1. Fundamental Facilities and Maintenance Core Skills and Technical Expertise
2. Real-estate Management
3. Jurisdictional Compliance Knowledge
4. Contract/Agreement Literate
5. Communication Proficiency
6. Decision Making
7. Taking Initiative
9. Organizational Skills
10. Project Management Skills
11. Problem Solving/Analysis
12. Negotiation Skills
13. Presentation Skills
14. Results Driving
15. Detail Orientation
16. Strategic Planning
17. Interpersonal Awareness
18. Relationship Building
19. Customer Orientation
20. Teamwork Fostering
21. Team Development
Lattice recognizes that employees are its greatest asset and the driving force behind success in a highly competitive, global industry. Lattice continually strives to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits program to attract, retain, motivate, reward and celebrate the highest caliber employees in the industry.
Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win. For more information about how our FPGA, CPLD, and programmable power management devices help our customers unlock their innovation, visit www.latticesemi.com. You can also follow us via , Facebook, or RSS. At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Feel the energy.