Knowesis is looking for subject matter experts to aid the Corporate Operations Department, Corporate Communications Division in providing strategic counsel, planning, and execution of communication for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD ) Dam Neck Activity.
The Document Imaging Specialist will inform, promote, and market the successes of NSWCDD by:
- Supporting the development of content to be displayed on a network of up to 20 government-furnished video screens and central Digital Signages associated with the NSWCDD Digital Signage network or current system in use
- Scheduling and tracking of digital signage content using information from existing Code 103 communication products, as well as Code 103 inputs, such as: NAVSEA News Wire, From The Bridge, and All Hands emails
- Designing elements such as for safety, diversity observances, and holidays as guided by Code 103 Director
- Managing and tracking created content and provide weekly and monthly tracking updates
- Updating, at least weekly, screens with content that will run on a weekly schedule as defined by Code 103
- Uploading Government provided weather, traffic, news, and sports subscription services to run as Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds and zone elements in the Digital Signage network
Education and Experience Requirements
- Active and current Secret DoD Security Clearance
- High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate
- One (1) year of related experience in scanning and cataloging images and documents
- Knowledge of Newport Enterprise Realtime Development Server (NERDS), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium, Microsoft Office Professional, AVS Video Converter, and Snagit10 screen capture software and/or DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS)-approved equivalents for digital signage content creation
- Computer literate proficient
Founded in 2007, Knowesis Inc. has been providing data driven decisions and solutions to federal healthcare clients from day one. Our core capabilities include analytics and information management, planning and operations, and communication and engagement strategies. Knowesis’ highly qualified, customer-focused professionals are committed to providing information and advice to enable client success through holistic, thorough, thoughtful, and aligned approaches. Our clients leverage these capabilities to support data driven decisions for their key business functions. Knowesis is dedicated to earning the loyalty of clients and staff through work ethic, collaboration, and humility. Our intent is to be a positive impact to our clients, team, and community.
Knowesis is Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVO) (CVE certified) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified 8a) with offices in San Antonio, Texas and Fairfax, Virginia. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, and paid time off.
For more information about working with Knowesis, please visit our website at http://www.knowesis-inc.com.
Knowesis is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. Knowesis will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, Knowesis will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keyword: Document Imaging Specialist-Secret Clearance
From: Knowesis Inc.