Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
ETL Developer/Data Ingestion Engineer
Serve as an Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) engineer demonstrating problem-solving expertise to work through complex problems with strict attention to detail. Work as part of a team created to analyze, manage, maintain, and evaluate state-of-the-art ETL tools and methodologies. Evaluate the team’s ability to translate and load enterprise data sources within common architecture efficiently. Determine potential and actual data ingests, export bottlenecks, and propose recommendations for their elimination. Assist with the formulation of data ingest processes. Provide subject matter support to provision IT and ETL.
-3 years of experience with Web-based enterprise technology
-1+ years of experience with ETL development and processes from diverse data sources
-1+ years of experience with the development, maintenance, and enhancement of data mappings, workflows, and processes
- 1+ years of experience in working with relational databases to complete development tasks
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Pentaho Kettle, Accumulo, SOLR, NetOwl, Tableau, and PhantomJS
- Experience with DoD or IC clients
- Experience as a database administrator
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process, including Kanban
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS degree in IT, CS, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering preferred
- Database Administration, ETL, or Business Intelligence-related certifications preferred
-DoDD 8570 Compliance Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.