There is energy here…energy you can feel crackling at any of our international locations. It’s an energy generated by enthusiasm for our work, for our teams, for our results and for our customers. Lattice is a worldwide community of engineers, designers, and manufacturing operations specialists in partnership with world-class sales, marketing and support teams, who are developing programmable logic solutions that are changing the industry. Our focus is on R&D, product innovation and customer service, and to that focus we bring total commitment and a keenly sharp competitive personality.
Energy feeds on energy. If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first” organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then Lattice may well be just what you’re looking for.
Specific Job Description (Accountabilities & Requirements)
- Provide technical support to customer’s technical questions relative to Lattice products throughout the design process
- Make custom sales presentations and provide creative, thorough, and practical problem resolution. Provide system-level design guidance to customers implementing designs with Lattice products
- Act as an expert in hardware, software, and ISP technology with a thorough understanding of board and device challenges
- Conduct technical training of Distributor personnel
- Assist in the training of Distributor Field Applications Engineers (DFAEs)
- Manage DFAEs in the territory and track Design Win performance.
- Provide technical back-up for DFAE technical issues and escalations
- Effectively position Lattice products against the competition
- Provide detailed architectural systems solutions proposals to System Architects, Systems Engineers, Sr. Engineers, and Program Leads
- Position could be located in Addison/TX or Austin/TX
BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with eight (8) plus years of design experience. Provided applications support to customers. Developed and delivered quality technical presentations. Expert knowledge of VHDL or Verilog and VHDL for ASIC and FPGAs. Expert knowledge of timing closure considerations in FPGAs. Expert knowledge of synthesis and simulation tools. Expert knowledge of high-speed signaling and designing for signal integrity. Extensive understanding of competitve PLD, FPGA, and ASIC design alternatives. Systems knowledge of telecom and/or industrial, automotive and consumer implementation of MIPI interfaces.
An expertise in at least 5 of the following technologies with an understanding of both design and debug of these protocols/standards at the FPGA and board level:
High speed generic DDR interface:
- SGMII, GBe, XAUI
- MIPI DSI/CSI
Expert knowledge of current existing and evolving bus, I/O, backplane standards and protocols. Self motivated and driven performer. RF design experience is a plus. Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work with multiple groups and in a matrix-management structure. Must be detail oriented with strong customer service skills. Travel required.
Lattice recognizes that employees are its greatest asset and the driving force behind success in a highly competitive, global industry. Lattice continually strives to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits program to attract, retain, motivate, reward and celebrate the highest caliber employees in the industry.
Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win. For more information about how our FPGA, CPLD, and programmable power management devices help our customers unlock their innovation, visit www.latticesemi.com. You can also follow us via , Facebook, or RSS. At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Feel the energy.