TPGS is dedicated to supporting the mission of the National Intelligence Manager by developing, supporting, population, and assisting in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms. Also possesses the ability to create and maintain an on-line presence using IC tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest (COI); virtual community engagement on topics of NIM concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
- Oversee/conduct knowledge management activities: manage calendars and message/notes systems and creating/maintaining information repositories.
- Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COIs, and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
- Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with ODNI policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
- Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
- Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools, and training capabilities
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.