Executes HQ Air Force Services (AFSVA) brand through messaging, copy, graphical, video and promotional content to be distributed online. Develops highly effective, original and targeted marketing copy, both text and graphical, for the promotion and sale of goods and services with higher level AFSVA, marketing team members, web designers and internal business subject matter experts (SMEs) as well as creative, strategy and web development teams. Responsible for creating, editing, publishing, administering, and removing website content. Serves as managing editor for the AFSVA’s com websites. Manages multiple versions of content, applying marketing strategy and review standards, designing and implementing new technology, recommending solutions for customers and performing web search data analysis. Manages and tracks promotional campaigns and assigns display space to ensure adequate exposure is given to promotions. Ensures promotional material is timely, current and accurate. Develops content inventories, tracking calendar and assessments of all customer-facing content for website and social media. Works in tandem with other marketing and program specialist to develop creative promotions, traffic-building initiatives, games and information, direct marketing (email, newsletters), for both website pages and social media. Looks for valuable Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed content and arranges appropriate content owner rights and permissions. Supports strategic marketing plan execution to strengthen brand and reach target customers effectively using metrics to measure success after launch. Tracks and reports results. Reviews copy, graphics, advertisements and links of installation pages to ensure quality and proper branding of sites. Develops and executes training for program and installation content managers, advising on content related issues and best practices. Manages link requests and ensures linking policy is enforced. Ensures inappropriate and outdated content is removed immediately and develops guidance to assist all levels of the organization to effectively market on the web. Manages Content Management Software CMS roles (i.e. editor, publisher and content provider). Ensures content is original and tracks releases/permissions. Develops and modifies standards and guidelines as it relates to websites.
If you are selected for this job you will be eligible for leave, retirement, 401(K), health, and life insurance. As a Nonappropriated Fund employee you are eligible to use the fitness centers, golf courses, bowling centers, clubs, swimming pools and other NAF facilities.
1. You are responsible for uploading any documentation that supports your experience, and/or educational background. If you fail to include prior duties performed in either your profile section or resume, your application will be considered incomplete and you will not be considered for this position. We are not responsible for employment ineligibilities based on missing information or lack of documentation.
2. Applicant’s claiming Military Spouse, Transitional or Veteran’s Hiring Preference must attach required documents to be considered. Reference the Preferences Tab above for required documents.
3. All Federal NAF employees are required by PL 104-134 to have salary payments made by electronic funds transfer/direct deposit.
4. Internal NAF applicants pay may be set according to applicable pay setting rules.
5. For current appropriated fund (APF) employees, portability pay setting rules apply (REF: AFMAN 34-310, NAF Personnel Program Management and Administration Procedures, para 220.127.116.11).
6. “Any Individual who was required to register with Selective Service and who is not registered or knowingly and willfully did not register before the requirement terminated or became inapplicable, will not be appointed”.