Other essential responsibilities/specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide user training and support.
• Assist with the launch of new software for the team when necessary.
• Using our online platforms, create and manage such items as announcements, client alerts, event invitations, and registration forms.
• Create custom email marketing templates, snippets and other HTML customization requests needed by the Marketing team.
• Develop e-communications platform “best practices guide” for the Marketing team.
• Run regular reports on analytics, analyze data for key trends, and provide interpretation and suggestions to CMO for various purposes, including but not limited to practice group updates, PR campaign effectiveness, audience statistics, accessibility compliance, and more.
• Assist in ensuring all website pages are search engine optimized, staying on top of current trends.
• Coordinate with KM and IT teams and outside vendors to troubleshoot issues and apply software upgrades and patches.
• Use Google Analytics, SiteImprove, and Vuture to develop and implement SEO improvement strategies.
• Monitor email marketing mailings and manage bounce backs.
• Set up customized RSS feeds in InterAction and meet with attorneys to refine their prospect lists for more targeted, valuable information.
• Research and identify current trends and third-party social media and content marketing platforms.
• Establish and implement social media engagement strategy.
• Identify legal and ethical issues related to interactive and social media marketing.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
• Experience with HTML is required.
• Previous email marketing experience is a must, experience with Vuture is plus.
• Must have experience with a CMS system, experience with InterAction is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work, coupled with the ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.