The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Knowledge Manager and Outreach Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
The candidate will:
· Assist senior leaders to implement integration strategies and plans to support regional or functional AOR priorities and enable community-wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications and community outreach and engagement.
· Develop and help to implement a strategic communication strategy and oversee knowledge management activities, including Strategic Communication, Customer Outreach, and Community Engagement.
· Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and interaction with virtual communities of interest; virtual community engagement on topics of assigned office’s concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting of metrics to assess progress against USG strategies.
· Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring, and grow electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and communities of interest (COI), and enhance their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
· Review and help to assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
· Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users.
· Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks related to the meeting or forum.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
· Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
· Ability to produce products requiring little or no editing.
· Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
· Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the IC.
· Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
· Strong grammar that requires little or no editing.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
· Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
· Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by USG staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
· Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
· Bachelors degree in a related field and 8 years of related experience.
· Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
· Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and COI.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience.
· Five (5) years of work experience related to the technical requirements described above and the designated area of responsibility associated with the position.
· One (1) year experience working with or in the IC.
· TS/SCI with polygraph (no exceptions).
· Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional area of responsibility against which the candidate is assigned.
· Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups.
· Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools, and training capabilities.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Designer experience in strategic communications.
· Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.