Do you enjoy watching, talking or playing sports? Our client is a well-established small company, that develops products for major sports leagues. You will have the opportunity to be the lead on development projects and learn from Sr. Software Engineers. This client has the energy of a startup company, with the experience of being in business for over a decade.
- The Software Engineer will develop applications that acquire, store, sort and distribute data from a variety of sources. New development, support and enhancements for a completed end-product to complement the existing library of products. Experience should include database development and management, interfacing with RSS feeds, and creating application/component architectures from the ground up.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Extensive experience using Microsoft.NET technologies and Microsoft Visual Studio development languages (C#, VB, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies (TCP, UDP, etc.)
- Experience handling common data delivery mechanisms (RSS, XML, etc.)
- Experience with databases and object serialization
- Angular and/or Node.JS or similar experience are plusses
This is a salaried position located in northwest Houston.
Do not apply unless you are authorized to work in the United States for any employer as client company cannot sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.