PPMC Key Responsibilities:
• Maintain equipment records, functional locations, maintenance plans and task lists in SAP.
• Submit required forms to Master Data Administrator (MDA) to update master data.
• Release Maintenance go-do work from weekly SAP deadline Monitoring run.
• Weekly review of Planner Group backlogs to search for Preventive Maintenance Order generation errors.
• Run reports to look for errors in data and apply corrections.
• Work with subject matter experts to optimize PPM programs across the DAS facilities.
• Generate for Preventive Maintenance orders for turnaround scheduling.
• Provide plants with master data and cost reports.
• Assist plants in deferral process of compliance tasks as required.
• Tracking IPS (Integrated Performance Systems) Metrics
• Participate and/or lead meetings as required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a maintenance and/or documentation field is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• This role requires experience in and knowledge of maintenance methods, an understanding of Risk Assessment and condition based PPM Planning principles.
• This person must have strong initiative skills.
• This person must have significant computer skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
• SAP Experience
• Documenter/Records Experience
• A minimum of a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
Dow AgroSciences discovers, develops, and brings to market crop protection and plant biotechnology solutions for the growing world. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, Dow AgroSciences is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company and had annual global sales of $6.4 billion in 2015. Learn more at http://www.dowagro.com/en-US. Follow Dow AgroSciences on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.
Dow AgroSciences Offers:
• Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
• An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
• Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
• On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
• Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
• The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
• Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us,you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.