Energy feeds on energy. If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first” organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then Lattice may well be just what you’re looking for.
Specific Job Description (Accountabilities & Requirements)
Validate and characterize a specific product from tape-out through production and release.
Validate and characterize new integrated circuit (IC) designs.
Develop validation and characterization plans, bench hardware and software.
Support debug and characterization to determine product performance.
Serve as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production release.
Test data analysis, supervision of lab measurements, data sheet preparation and reliability testing review.
Schedule and maintain status of new product validation, characterization process and qualification issues pertaining to new product introduction.
Interact with internal design, manufacturing and applications on all product issues.
Support device failure analysis as required to resolve any device-related problems
- BS Electrical Engineering.
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Knowledge of basic semiconductor processing and device operation, preferably CMOS.
- Familiar with high resolution board level design concepts and circuits.
- Familiar with basic bench equipment for device characterization.
- Familiar with bench characterization on new products to ensure AC/DC datasheet compliance.
- Understand and debug bench test setup.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system and programming languages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with multiple groups.
- Must be detail oriented with strong customer service skills.
- High level of PC skills with knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Lattice recognizes that employees are its greatest asset and the driving force behind success in a highly competitive, global industry. Lattice continually strives to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits program to attract, retain, motivate, reward and celebrate the highest caliber employees in the industry.
Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win. For more information about how our FPGA , CPLD , and programmable power management devices help our customers unlock their innovation, visit www.latticesemi.com. You can also follow us via , Facebook , or RSS . At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Feel the energy.