Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
As a Project Coordinator you will directly report to a Canon sales executive assisting with day to day needs: administrative functions, developing reports and making presentations. You will also be working on various projects realted to sales channel activities. You must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently for this role.
This position has great exposure to Canon’s sales team and will involve collaborating with internal and external marketing and sales stakeholders.
- As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to ensuring efficient and effective operations, as well as providing administrative support to the Sales Executive.
- Develops appropriate and effectual sales presentation materials, geared toward the customer’s requirements.
- Identifies and resolves any administration issues that may hinder the flow of the business.
- Under limited direction, assists in research as it pertains to the establishment of procedures for department projects and administrative support requirements.
- Collects, verifies and-calculates data from internal and external sources and compiles reports for executive management.
- You will also be responsbible to report and analyze day to day sales activities in a sales support function.
- Operates in a liaison capacity between the executive staff, sales, credit and order processing.
- Develops and implements procedures to upgrade and streamline billing and other administrative processes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintains constant correspondence with CUSA’s Logistics, Credit, Accounting, Warehouse Management and Canon Inc. staff to insure positive, profitable relationships between CUSA and it’s customers.
- Functions as Liaison between Sr. Management and CUSA’s OEM and Dealer Partners to determine buying and planning strategies.
– 5 – 6 years of relevant work experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong MSoffice skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Ability to develop presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- This individual must be energetic, organized, and able to work under high pressure situations.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed