Energy feeds on energy. If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first” organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then Lattice may well be just what you’re looking for.
Specific Job Description (Accountabilities & Requirements)
Lattice is seeking a QA Director to lead our worldwide Quality Assurance Organizer. In this role, you would be responsible for coordination of all work related to Lattice’s Quality Management Systems (QMS). The QMS system at Lattice covers:
- ISO 9001 Audit Systems with internal audit controls and procedures
- Document Control
- Supplier Certification and Quality Control
- Records Retention
- MRB management of excursionary material
- Sub-contractor audits
As the leader of the Quality Assurance team you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the QA team with leaders in other areas of Lattice’s business.
The proper person for this role will be skilled at communicating and collaborating with both internal and external teams, have the ability to identify key risks, and define action plans to accomplish required work.
The QA Director will have direct reports in both the United States and Asia and be expected to travel on a regular basis to interface with suppliers and customers.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the semiconductor industry, preferably within a Quality Assurance organization.
- Proven track record of leading teams and projects to successful completion
- Understanding of ISO9001 control systems and standards
- History of interacting with suppliers and sub-contractors in a production environment for the purpose quality control
- Legal ability to travel internationally
Lattice recognizes that employees are its greatest asset and the driving force behind success in a highly competitive, global industry. Lattice continually strives to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits program to attract, retain, motivate, reward and celebrate the highest caliber employees in the industry.
Lattice is an international, service-driven developer of innovative low cost, low power programmable design solutions. Our global workforce, some 800 strong, shares a total commitment to customer success and an unbending will to win. For more information about how our FPGA , CPLD , and programmable power management devices help our customers unlock their innovation, visit www.latticesemi.com. You can also follow us via , Facebook , or RSS . At Lattice, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
Feel the energy.