Job Title: Senior Webmaster (Lead Web Master)
Location: Fort Lee, VA
Shift: Normal Day shift
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Certifications: DoD IAT Level II, Security+ CE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, and five (5) years Webmaster experience.
Required Experience: 5 years of Webmaster experience.
FEDDATA is currently seeking out an IT professional for the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) to provide information technology support. The Senior Webmaster/Lead Web Master shall provide web development and webmaster support as follows: Manage, implement and direct the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets.
Senior Webmaster/Lead Web Developer:
· Design, develop and support web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
· Create Microsoft SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures.
· Consult with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments, and offices to provide solutions, drafting the final version for publication.
· Provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies within the Government environment.
· Performs reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information while remaining compliant with regulations and policy.
· Perform maintenance, administration, and enhancement of websites and web-based services.
· Design and implement links to other DoD websites that comply with DoD and U.S. Army G-6 standards and regulations.
· Analyze and/or assess existing and emerging technologies to determine their relevance to the existing web environments. This includes, but is not limited to, software assessments, standardization assessments, and configuration topography/site structure assessments.
· Identify changes necessary to upgrade websites and services.
· Provide image and photo manipulation solutions, for final draft publication.
· Provide video, motion graphics, and animation solutions, for final draft publication.
· Provide graphics solutions to use in branding, logos, web graphics for final draft publication.
· Establish and perform reviews and audit actions for web related analytical information where authorized and available regarding web-based traffic, visits, browsers, and trends which allow for decision-making processes to determine future needs and/or validate content availability and usage.
· Coordinate with G-6 Government webmaster and Division Chief to determine additional opportunities to manage web content, obtain information of near-term and forecasted changes to the Government’s webgraphicimagevideo management path to guide contract performance and execution.
· Provide areas for dialogue between Government customer base and webmasterdesigner team members regarding applicable policy, regulations, and project execution.
· Provide technical guidance and support for web-based tools, supporting webmasters throughout CASCOM/SCOE. Perform as the point of contact for webmaster software support.
· Ensure compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
· Support and coordinate with business content owners, content providers, departments, and offices in support of external official presences (EOPs) on approved social networking services to promote organizational initiatives, social media campaigns, and other public related web-based initiatives targeted to various public customers, which include Government agencies and the public.
· Coordinate with senior leaders, senior staff, business content owners and providers, departments, and offices to provide web based strategic planning, website migration, site redesigns, campaign planning, and content management of organizational web based products and services.
· Assist the CASCOM Information Assurance Manager with gathering and preserving web site/service data and information necessary to meet all reporting requirements.
· Review and verify all published information, ensuring data meets government standards for appropriate release actions before publishing to organizational public or private web sites.
· Experience in web development and webmaster support as follows: Perform the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets.
· Experience Designing, developing, and supporting web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
· Creating SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures.
· Knowledge of performing reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information, compliance with regulations and policy.
· Solid oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies to determine relevance to existing web environments.
· Ability to communicate technical information with the G- 6 Webmasters, Graphics Artists, customers, and Government staff in order to define requirements.
· Perform duties as a lead Web Developer, working with G-6 Government webmaster and Branch Chief to determine additional opportunities to manage web content, obtain information of near-term and forecasted changes to the Government’s webgraphicimagevideo management path to guide contract performance and execution.
· Familiarized with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)
- Web design, edit, etc: 5 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- CompTIA Security+ (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement