Job Title: Senior Webmaster/Lead Web Developer
Type of Position: Exempt
Location: Ft. Lee, VA
Position is Contingent Upon Award
The Senior Webmaster/Lead Web Developer will provide web development and webmaster support. The successful candidate will manage, implement and direct the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology by utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets. The Sr. Webmaster/Lead Web Developer will design, develop and support web content with Blogs, RSS/News Feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs. The hired candidate will create Microsoft SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures. The Senior Webmaster/Lead Web Developer will consult with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments, and offices to provide solutions, drafting the final version for publication. This position will provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies within the Government environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, or five (5) years relevant experience as a Webmaster.
- Must complete Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management training. The contracted employees must have CompTIA Security+ certification, or obtain it within sixty (60) days, and must maintain certification requirements throughout the period of performance.
- Must have experience in web development and webmaster support as follows: Perform the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets. Designing, developing, and supporting web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs. Creating SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures. Performing reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information, compliance with regulations and policy.
- Familiar with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
- IT Level II and IAM Certification Category Level I.
- Secret Security Clearance (Tier 3).
PD Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
PD Systems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at PD Systems are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.