Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a SharePoint 2013 Integrator. Position requires a Bachelors in a related discipline and 5-8 years technical background, at least 3 years performing tasks outlined in job description supporting SharePoint 2013.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint 2013 Integrator: Veteran Military
- Design, develop and maintain scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions to support a public web-site as well as intranet production, staging and development environments.
- Architect, document, develop, configure, test, implement and maintain SharePoint 2013 solutions/ applications.
Requirements for the SharePoint 2013 Integrator: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in a related discipline
- 5-8 years technical background with at least 3 years performing tasks outlined in job description supporting SharePoint 2013.
- Solid background as a SharePoint Site Owner and Designer
- Must work well in fast paced environment interfacing with client on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates where they have designed and setup some or all of the following:
- Team sites, Personal sites, Blog Pages, Discussion Board Pages
- Custom Sites using SharePoint templates. Master Pages, Project pages
- Tasks and Timelines, List Pages and Metadata, Site columns and content types
- Add and configure Web Parts, Customize Links to tiles or buttons
- Setup site navigation for the site collection. Setup and manage permission groups, Versioning
- Understand how to teach SharePoint to new user and experience doing so with some or all of following:
- Use personal pages. Follow sites, RSS feeds, Setup public and personal views
- Share Word and Excel documents to allow multiple users in a document at the same time. Export to Excel
- Document check out and check in, Import spreadsheets to a data list
- Use Sky Drive or One Drive, Newsfeed, Discussion Boards, Blogs
- In addition to: Use SharePoint Designer to do minor customization, change text size and add highlighting
Job Type: Full-time
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse: 1 year (Required)
- SharePoint Site Owner and Designer: 1 year (Required)
- technical background: 6 years (Required)
- performing tasks supporting Shar: 3 years (Required)