We are seeking a Social Media Marketer/Manager,responsible for our across both digital and physical platforms. The ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast paced, creative environment and can build and execute effective, impactful and exciting digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be able to do more with social media platforms than just create profiles and pages then post to them. Any Social Media User can do that.
We need a Social Media Manager! Someone who understands and can manage all aspects of social platforms.
Must have working and proven knowledge of Analytics, KPI’s, SEO, Facebook Edgerank, RSS Feeds, CRM Tools and how to use them to consistantly improve Subscriptions, ROI, and Conversions on all social media platforms.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and dynamic, but examples of projects that you may take on in this role include:
- Develop and implement social media strategies on a variety of platforms, using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Analytics, Google Analytics, seo, and more
- Create social media profiles, manage regular posts, respond to followers, and in some cases blog and/or commission written content
- Create strategies and content calendars that gain followers and subscribers, generate user interaction, and create a positive image for the organization
- Adhere to the brand and consistent image of the organization
- Track and evaluate the success of each initiative with quantifiable data and metrics and adjust the strategy as needed to improve upon goals set for the following month.
- Demonstrated experience and success with social media marketing
- Experience working autonomously, from soup to nuts, as the hands-on manager of social media campaigns, both the creation and the analysis; this role is not suitable for someone whose previous experience was as part of a team where each team member was responsible for a different aspect of social media marketing
- Experience in a dedicated social media/digital marketing job, not just experience where social media was a part of the job; experience may be from either within a company or an agency
- An understanding of the connection between exposure on social media and website traffic
- Equal comfort and expertise with both the creative aspect (campaign creation) and the analytical aspect (metrics analysis) of social media marketing
- An understanding of the nuances of each platform in order to optimize campaigns accordingly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at once without sacrificing detail
- Previous experience wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced, small, ever-changing, entrepreneurial organization
- Demonstrated interest in social justice and/or entrepreneurship
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)