Summary Description Of Position
This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Work Control Center.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
- Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
- Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
- Controls customers task cards during visit changing the status as needed.
- Continually audits task cards to ensure tally matches the actual open cards.
- Enters labor standard for non-routines and ensures billable non-routines are signed by customer
- Update visit flow chart as required
- Audits completed work cards prior to closing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).