Summary Description Of Position
- This position is responsible for serving as the liaison between the Training Manager and TPA Production in matters relating to training.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for specific training topics, and is responsible for developing and presenting the required training programs to selected personnel.
- Supervises the Technical Training Admin to ensure all records and documents are captured in the proper database.
- Assemble and administer all Training and Qualifications as directed by each customer.
- Coordinate with Customer’s training departments to ensure our staff is current with all required training.
- Ensure compliance with all Customer, FAA, Federal, and State training requirements.
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- A&P Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of experience with training programs or a minimum of 5 (Five) years of experience in aircraft systems, A320, or B737 preferred.
- Must have completed General Familiarization courses on at least the A320 family of aircraft.
- Strong background in formal and performance training.
- MS Office
- Ability to create graphs and charts in MS Excel.
- Proficient in the creation of Power Point Presentations.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Five (5) years of aircraft systems experience
- College degree
- Previous Aircraft Maintenance training experience
- Completed Gen Fams for other Boeing, Airbus, and other aircraft makes and models.
- Engine Run Experience is a plus but not a must.
- Experience in CI and Lean is a plus.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Develop training plans and curriculum to achieve targeted objectives.
- Revising the Training Manual/Program and submittal to CHDO for approval.
- Learn and teach Customer’s required training and become a Designated Intstructor (DI) for various Customers as directed.
- Conducting ongoing needs assessments to identify/determine training requirements.
- Using internal and external resources (Airborne Trainers and/or outside vendors) to meet training needs.
- Planning and implementing technical training programs, such as Gen Fams, Rigging, and other technical courses to improve the knowledge base of our team.
- Scheduling all company training such as new hire indoc, recurrent, and Customer required training
- Ensuring the appropriate entries is made into the electronic database and document all training and certifications of Airborne employees.
- Remain current on new training approaches, techniques, trends and professional training associations.
- Assist and advise departmental managers in training program administration.
- Assess training needs and make recommendations for training
- Assist in CI and Lean training as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
- Ability to stand and speak to large groups of personnel for an extended amount of time.
- Minimal off shift and weekend assignments may be required when needed.