Summary Description Of Position
This position is responsible for TRAX data entry functions.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- High school diploma
- Strong data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate to advanced level computer and Microsoft Office software package (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must have basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills. Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions.
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of managing multiple priorities and taking initiative to learn and develop new skills
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Accurate Alpha/Numeric data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel.
- FMS Data Entry for Log Book page items at Pemco Parts R/I in TRAX
- Update Control Log in Booths
- Update TBR list
- Take the Unserviceable tags and mark the TBR list for changed components
- Copy of records to keep on file for Frontier team
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Ability to withstand exposure to constant or intermittent moderate noise levels.
- No special vision requirements.