JOB OVERVIEW: Provide web development and webmaster support as follows: Manage, implement and direct the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology by utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets
Employment is contingent upon contract award.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Fort Lee, VA
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Clearance: U.S. Citizen (Tier 1)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ Webmaster experience
- Experience in web development and webmaster support as follows: Perform the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets. Designing, developing, and supporting web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
- Experience deploying Microsoft Windows systems
- Creating SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures.
- Performing reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information, compliance with regulations and policy
- Have solid oral and written communications skills
- Performing maintenance, administration, and enhancement of websites and web-based services
- Designing and implementing links to other DOD websites that comply with DOD and U.S. Army G-6 standards and regulations
- Analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies to determine relevance to existing web environments. This includes, but is not limited to, software assessments, standardization assessments, and configuration topography/site structure assessments
- Identifying changes necessary to upgrade websites and services
Email resumes to FortLee-Jobs@caelum.com
Caelum Research Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering equal opportunity for any qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, religion, sex orientation, or physical handicap. Caelum especially encourages incumbent personnel and U.S. veterans to apply.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.